On ice practice sessions are at the Pittsburgh Ice Arena in New Kensington.
2021 Winter schedule
- Saturday, Jan 2 – 8:30 am & Sunday, Jan 3 – 8:30 am
- Saturday, Jan 9 – 8:30 am & Sunday, Jan 10 – 8:30 am
Saturday, Jan 16 – 8:30 am& Sunday, Jan 17 – 8:30 am
- Saturday, Jan 23 – 8:30 am & Sunday, Jan 24 – 8:30 am
- Saturday, Jan 30 – 8:30 am & Sunday, Jan 31 – 8:30 am
- Saturday, Feb 6 – 8:30 am & Sunday, Feb 7 – 8:30 am
- Saturday, Feb 13 & Sunday, Feb 14 – no practice – hockey tournament
- Saturday, Feb 20 – 8:30 am & Sunday, Feb 21 – 8:30 am
- Saturday, Feb 27 – 8:30 am & Sunday, Feb 28 – 8:30 am
- Saturday, Mar 6 & Sunday, Mar 7 – no practice – hockey tournament
- Saturday, Mar 13 – 8:30 am & Sunday, Mar 14 – 8:30 am
- Saturday, Mar 20 & Sunday, Mar 21 – no practice – hockey tournament
- Saturday, Mar 27 – 8:30 am & Sunday, Mar 28 – 8:30 am
Pricing for all 19 Winter sessions is $360 (or $380 if we have 20 sessions – TBD). All ages and abilities are welcome to join us at most times in our schedule. Once a week plan and prorating available. Newcomers can try speed skating for $20 -please see Attending Your First Practice and also contact us ahead of time. Visitors from other Clubs are welcome at a $20 walk on rate.
Safety plan: Added to the safety precautions on Attending Your First Practice please note the following:
- Face masks are not required for participants. If you choose to wear one please use a style that wraps around the face and neck and will not fall off. (On smile.amazon.com search for a Gaiter or Balaclava style mask or scarf.)
- If you are sick or running a fever (temperature above 100) please do not attend. If you have prepaid a refund or credit will be issued. If you have not checked your temperature before coming we have a touchless thermometer available.
- Safety glasses continue to be recommended and may be required at the upcoming competitive season. They are readily available at hardware stores, gun shops, smile.amazon.com, and big box stores. Youth sizes can be found in the Walmart gun section.
- Loaner speedskates will continue to be offered. They will be sanitized after each use.
- The rink requires that face masks be worn and social distance be maintained in their common areas and locker rooms.
Questions? See the contact page.