On ice practice sessions are at the Pittsburgh Ice Arena in New Kensington.
2020 Spring/Summer schedule
- Saturday, May 30 – 9:00 am & Sunday, May 31 – 9:00 am
- Saturday, June 6 – 9:00 am & Sunday, June 7 – 9:00 am
- Saturday, June 13 – 9:00 am & Sunday, June 14 – 9:00 am
- Saturday, June 20 – 9:00 am & Sunday, June 21 – 9:00 am
- Saturday, June 27 – 9:00 am & Sunday, June 28 – 9:00 am
- Saturday, July 4 & Sunday, July 5 – break, no practices
- Saturday, July 11 – 9:00 am & Sunday, July 12 – 9:00 am
- Saturday, July 18 – 9:00 am & Sunday, July 19 – 9:00 am
- Saturday, July 25 – 9:00 am & Sunday, July 26 – 9:00 am
Pricing for all 16 sessions is $280. All ages and abilities are welcome to join us at most times in our schedule. Once a week plan and prorating available. Newcomers can try speed skating for $20 without further obligation. Please see Attending Your First Practice and also contact us ahead of time. Visitors from other Clubs are welcome at a $20 walk on rate.
Safety plan: Added to the safety precautions on Attending Your First Practice please note the following:
- Face masks are not required for participants. If you choose to wear one please use a style that wraps around the face and neck and will not fall off. (On smile.amazon.com search for a Gaiter or Balaclava style mask or scarf.)
- If you are sick or running a fever (temperature above 100) please do not attend. If you have prepaid a refund or credit will be issued. If you have not checked your temperature before coming we have a touchless thermometer available.
- Safety glasses continue to be recommended and may be required at the upcoming competitive season. They are readily available at hardware stores, gun shops, smile.amazon.com, and big box stores. Youth sizes can be found in the Walmart gun section.
- Loaner speedskates will continue to be offered. They will be sanitized after each use.
- The rink requests that face masks should be worn when practical and social distance should be maintained in their common areas and locker rooms.
Questions? See the contact page.