On ice practice sessions are at the Pittsburgh Ice Arena at 700 Craigdell Rd, New Kensington, 15068.
Spring/Summer sessions start April 17th!
- Sat, April 17, 9 am & Sun, April 18, 9 am
- Sat, April 24, 9 am & Sun, April 25, 9 am
- Sat, May 1, 9 am & Sun, May 2, 9 am
- Sat, May 8, 9 am & Sun, May 9, 9 am
- Sat, May 15 & Sun, May 16 – due to hockey tournament, ice pending
- Sat, May 22, 9 am & Sun, May 23, 9 am
- Sat, May 29, 9 am & Sun, May 30, 9 am
- Sat, Jun 5, 9 am & Sun, Jun 6, 9 am
- Sat, Jun 12, 9 am & Sun, Jun 13, 9 am
- Sat, Jun 19, 9 am & Sun, Jun 20, 9 am
- Sat, Jun 26, 9 am & Sun, Jun 27, 9 am
All ages and abilities are welcome to join us at most times in our schedule. Twice a week plan is $380. Once a week plan $190. Prorating is available. Newcomers can try speed skating for $20 -please see Attending Your First Practice and also contact us ahead of time. Visitors from other Clubs are welcome at a $20 walk on rate.
Safety plan: Added to the safety precautions on Attending Your First Practice please note the following:
- Face masks are not required for participants. If worn we recommend a style that wraps around the face and neck and will not fall off. (On smile.amazon.com search for a Gaiter or Balaclava style mask or scarf.)
- If you are sick or running a fever (temperature above 100) please do not attend. If you have prepaid a refund or credit will be issued.
- Safety glasses are recommended and are required at national level competitions. They are readily available at hardware stores, gun shops, smile.amazon.com, and big box stores. Youth sizes can be found in the Walmart gun section.
- Loaner speedskates are available. They will be sanitized after each use.
- The rink requires that face masks be worn and social distance be maintained in their common areas and locker rooms.
Questions? See the contact page.